($175 with resume package / $300 without resume)
What does your LinkedIn profile say about you?
Is your LinkedIn profile getting the attention of recruiters and hiring managers?
Does the headline grab the reader’s attention and contain the right keywords to drive searches? Does the supporting summary make a strong statement about who you are, what you have to offer, and why you’re passionate about your work?
If you answered NO to any of these questions, or if your LinkedIn profile currently looks like a copy-and-pasted version of your resume, it may be time to consider a makeover!
An effective LinkedIn presence is a key component of any job search. It’s typically the first place an employer will look to learn more about you if they’re interested in your resume. A search-optimized profile on LinkedIn enables you to broaden your reach, share your expertise, build valuable relationships, and grants you access to unadvertised jobs.
Did you know:
- LinkedIn members included more than 2.8 million companies and more than 300 million individuals, including executives from every Fortune 500 company.
- A 2013 survey found that 97% of recruiters use LinkedIn to find job candidates – and 64% use ONLYLinkedIn for recruiting.
- More than 40% of LinkedIn users are Managers, Directors, Owners, Vice Presidents or Chief Officers.
A professionally written LinkedIn profile is a powerful online marketing and job search tool that will showcase your accomplishments, expertise, and position you as a leader in your industry outside of the traditional resume format. During your one-on-one consultation, Leslie Toth will extract your unique value, professional brand, career history, and more to create a customized and keyword-searchable profile that clearly defines your strengths and makes you stand out from the crowd.
What The LinkedIn Profile Writing Service Includes:
- A highly collaborative telephone consultation and branding / strategy session.
- Writing, development, and improvement of your existing LinkedIn profile
- Recommendations for how to best leverage and maximize your LinkedIn profile.
- Recommendations for next steps to ensure 100% profile completeness.
- Delivery of your LinkedIn profile content in a Microsoft Word format for you to upload to your profile.
* NOTE: TRC's LinkedIn profile development is full-service and includes writing, strategizing, keyword optimization, branding, and development / improvement of your LinkedIn profile. We do not copy and paste either your existing resume or the improved resume TRC creates for you. A LinkedIn profile should not be an exact replica of your resume.