You can improve your chances of getting the job you want with an effective resume. The most common mistake allied health professionals make when writing their own resume is that they assume the diverse range of positions simply by listing a job title.
I have written thousands of resumes for allied health professionals from Anesthesiologist Assistant, Art Therapist, Athletic Trainer, Audiologist, Cardiovascular Technician, Clinical Laboratory Scientist, Clinical Laboratory Technologist, Cytotechnologist, Dental Assistant, Dental Hygienist, Dental Laboratory Technician, Emergency Medical Technician, Paramedic, Epidemiology, General Aide, Genetic Counseling, Health Information Management, Home Health Aide, Kinesiotherapist, Massage Therapist, Medical Assistant, Medical Billing / Coding Specialist, Medical Laboratory Technician, Medical Librarian, Medical Physicist, Medical Technologist, Medical Transcription, Nuclear Medicine Technologist, Nursing Assistant, Occupational Therapist, Ophthalmic Technician, Optometrist, Osteopath, Pathology Assistant, Perfusionist, Personal Trainer, Pharmacy Technician, Phlebotomist, Podiatrist, Public Health Inspector, Radiation Therapist, Radiologic Technologist, Reflexologist, Rehab Therapist, Social Worker, Speech Pathologist, Surgical Technologist, Ultrasound Technician. Regardless of your particular field, your resume will communicate the strengths that employers are looking for.
An allied health professional resume needs to include strong descriptions of skill and past experiences. I have assisted thousands of healthcare professionals in overcoming the many obstacles in creating a healthcare resume. Regardless of how many positions you have held, I work to ensure your resume shows diversity in skill, experience, and progressively responsible achievement and success.
So what makes TRC different from other resume writing services?
- You will work one on one with the owner – a Certified Professional Resume Writer, Certified Professional in Human Resources, and former HR Director and hiring manager for a Fortune 500 company.
- My approach is customized to each client, and I work with each client on an individual bases.
- I have been in the resume writing business for 8+ years and continue to educate myself on the latest industry trends.
Your investment in your career will include:
- A thorough telephone consultation where I get to you know you, your career goals, and history.
- A uniquely designed resume that contains your specific accomplishments.
- Follow up phone and email communication for edits – for free!
- Your resume in MS Word or PDF format.