Customized, Exceptional, Expert, Interview Winning Engineering Resumes by a Certified Professional Resume Writer!
A professional Engineering resume written specifically for you!
You have the expertise to succeed in today’s competitive market. I know what it takes to grab the attention of hiring managers and recruiters who stand between you and your dream job. Let me create an interview winning Engineering resume that effectively markets your unique qualifications.
I have written thousands of resumes for Engineering professionals from Aerospace Engineer, Application Engineer, Automotive Engineer, Biological Engineer, Biomedical Engineer, Chemical Engineer, Chief Engineer, Civil Engineer, Computer Hardware Engineer, Computer Software Engineer, Construction Engineer, Controls Engineer, Design Engineer, Director of Engineering, Drafter, Electrical Design Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Electro-Mechanical Engineer, Engineering Executive, Engineering Manager, Environmental Engineer, Facilities Engineer, Firmware Engineer, Field Service Engineer, Geological Engineer, Health and Safety Engineer, Industrial Engineer, Instrumentation Engineer, Lead Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer, Materials Engineer, Mechanical Design Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Metallurgical Engineer, Network Engineer, Packaging Engineer, Controls Engineer, Product Design Engineer, Process Engineer, Product Engineer, Production Engineer, Project Engineer, Project Manager, Program Manager, Quality Assurance Engineer, Quality Control Engineer, Quality Engineer, Reliability Engineer, Research and Development (R&D) Engineer, RF Engineer, Safety Engineer, Sales Engineer, Staff Engineer, Systems Engineer, and Vice President Engineering. Regardless of your particular field, your resume will communicate the strengths that employers are looking for.
An Engineering professional resume needs to include strong descriptions of skill and past experiences. I have assisted thousands of Engineering professionals in overcoming the many obstacles in creating an effective resume. Regardless of how many positions you have held, I work to ensure your resume shows diversity in skill, experience, and progressively responsible achievement and success.
So what makes TRC different from other resume writing services?
- You will work one on one with the owner – a Certified Professional Resume Writer, Certified Professional in Human Resources, and former HR Director and hiring manager for a Fortune 500 company.
- My approach is customized to each client, and I work with each client on an individual bases.
- I have been in the resume writing business for 8+ years and continue to educate myself on the latest industry trends.
Your investment in your career will include:
- A thorough telephone consultation where I get to you know you, your career goals, and history.
- A uniquely designed resume that contains your specific accomplishments.
- Follow up phone and email communication for edits – for free!