Customized, Exceptional, Expert, Interview Winning Human Resources Resumes by a Certified Professional Resume Writer!
A professional Human Resources resume written specifically for you!
You have the expertise to succeed in today’s competitive market. I know what it takes to grab the attention of hiring managers and recruiters who stand between you and your dream job. Let me create an interview winning Human Resources resume that effectively markets your unique qualifications.
I have written thousands of resumes for Human Resources professionals from Human Resources Director, Human Resources Manager, Human Resources Generalist, Human Resources Specialist, Human Resources Representative, Benefits Director, Employment Director, Benefits Administrator, Benefits and Workers Compensation Manager, Benefits Specialist, Chief Human Resources Officer, Compensation Analyst, Contract Recruiter, Talent Acquisition, Employee and Labor Relations Consultant, Employee Benefits Manager, Employee Relations Manager, Executive Recruiter, Human Resources Administrative Assistant, HRIS Analyst, Human Resources Analyst, Human Resources Consultant, Human Resources Business Partner, Human Resources Associate, Compensation Coordinator, Payroll and Benefits Specialist, Payroll Specialist, Payroll Manager, Recruiting Manager, Senior Human Resource Specialist, Talent Acquisition Consultant, Talent Acquisition Specialist, Talent Acquisition Manager, Technical Recruiter, Training Coordinator, Vice President Human Resources. Regardless of your particular field, your resume will communicate the strengths that employers are looking for.
A Human Resources professional resume needs to include strong descriptions of skill and past experiences. I have assisted thousands of Human Resources professionals in overcoming the many obstacles in creating an effective resume. Regardless of how many positions you have held, I work to ensure your resume shows diversity in skill, experience and progressively responsible achievement and success.
So what makes TRC different from other resume writing services?
- You will work one on one with the owner – a Certified Professional Resume Writer, Certified Professional in Human Resources, and former HR Director and hiring manager for a Fortune 500 company.
- My approach is customized to each client, and I work with each client on an individual bases.
- I have been in the resume writing business for 8+ years and continue to educate myself on the latest industry trends.
Your investment in your career will include:
- A thorough telephone consultation where I get to you know you, your career goals, and history.
- A uniquely designed resume that contains your specific accomplishments.
- Follow up phone and email communication for edits – for free!