A physician resume, or most often a CV, needs to portray your expertise in your specialty. I focus on your contributions, research, presentations, and publications. Whether you are applying for a new position, expert testimony for Attorneys, Scientific Research Grants, University Professor positions, or want to present yourself as a Public Speaker, a Curriculum Vitae is a necessity. I am an expert in CV preparation and know what information to include and what to leave out.
The most common mistake that physicians make when writing their own resume is that they assume the employer understands the diverse range of patients, disease processes, facility size, and patient load simply by listing a job title. A professional physician resume needs to include strong descriptions of skill and past experiences. I have helped thousands of healthcare professionals in overcoming the many obstacles in creating a resume. Regardless of how many positions you have held, I work to ensure your resume shows diversity in skill, experience and progressively responsible achievement and success.
For PhD, Research and Medical Doctors with a chronicled list of publications, achievements and successes; I will create a biography and curriculum vitae that is vibrant and interesting; as opposed to run of the mill dry and boring. Trust your resume to an industry expert!
So what makes TRC different from other resume writing services?
- You will work one on one with the owner – a Certified Professional Resume Writer, Certified Professional in Human Resources, and former HR Director and hiring manager for a Fortune 500 company.
- My approach is customized to each client, and I work with each client on an individual bases.
- I have been in the resume writing business for 8+ years and continue to educate myself on the latest industry trends.
Your investment in your career will include:
- A thorough telephone consultation where I get to you know you, your career goals, and history.
- A uniquely designed resume that contains your specific accomplishments.
- Follow up phone and email communication for edits – for free!
- Your resume in MS Word or PDF format.